Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ana - are you in Moscow yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trojan Horse

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Ana - are you in Moscow yet? Reply with quote

Hi Ana, just wondered how your plans were coming along? Have you signed a contract?
ana

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK third time lucky.

Hi Trojan
Between me being crap and the computer having a paddy I will try and send a reply again!

Yes I am going to Moscow, thanks for thinking of me. I signed a contract about a month ago and have been looking forward to it ever since. I have been learning Russian (and great fun that is!) and reading the Moscow Times. I think I'll have a great time even though I've read some unflattering stuff about the school I'm going to work in. (But everyone compains about their job, don't they?)
As well as all that I've been making cd's and touring central Madrid and signing debut albums - well not exactly, but I have been busy enjoying my last few months in Madrid. I know I'll miss it.

How has life been treating you during the sunny spring? I hope it has been sunny for you. Madrid is cloudy and prone to storms at the moment. But there's lots of flowers and the weather didn't dull the Royal Wedding so that's just fine isn't it!

love Ana Very Happy
Trojan Horse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Ana, computer troubles eh? Gawd know all about those. My computer has had me climbing the walls and back down again. I've sent you a PM. How 's the Russian coming along?
cheers
Sandra
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: