Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Job in Rio de Janeiro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
julianaSouza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Job in Rio de Janeiro Reply with quote

Hi, I�m an English teacher. I Work for IDIOMASTER in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. They are looking for new English teachers.

IDIOMASTER
Rua Hil�rio de Gouveia, 66 / 309
Copacabana � Rio de Janeiro, RJ
CEP: 22040-020
Tel: 0055 21 3686-3333 / 0055 21 2547-7286
E-mail: [email protected]
NWBen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 am    Post subject: Right now or for a term that starts later? Reply with quote

If you have more info, I'm sure it would be appreciated. Went to the website and verified that my poor Spanish doesn't help me at all reading Portuguese. Very Happy
Landon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eu falo portugues. What would you like to know from the site? There is not much info there. Looks like they are just asking you to fill out the form with your credentials and they will get back to you. It doesn't even say they are hiring for anything specific.
NWBen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:45 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

I appreciate the translation offer. But if you say it's not very explicit, that's all I needed to know. I probably shouldn't have commented, since I'm mostly trolling the S America forums to try and figure out which country fits my needs, which are 1- get a widely accept TEFL certification that I could use in Europe as well as S America, 2- get experience teaching, 3- take classes in the local language, 4- enjoy myself. A very distant 5- earn, or at least not lose much, money doing it. Smile

Since I have a job in the US I have to get back to by June 23rd I may just end up finding a volunteer position.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: