Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alsqralhur ( Al-Sqr Al-Hur) Libya Rotational Contracts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the lowlander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Alsqralhur ( Al-Sqr Al-Hur) Libya Rotational Contracts Reply with quote

PM me if you want an honest update about the recruitment situation in Libya, particularly with regards to rotational contracts.

Last edited by the lowlander on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
SCHUBERT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lowlander,

I would have PM'd you but all my PM's are left languishing in my OUTBOX since Xmas despite several attempts at contacting Dave's ESL cafe. I just get a THANK YOU for your mail - will get back to you when am less busy. Could be a 2013 'bug' thats going around - all this 'will get back to you - hang in there' etc ?

I don't know which part of Libya you were destined for - but the UK Foreign Office has advised ALL British personnel to depart Benghazi area as of 1-2 weeks back. Might this have something to do with a delay in getting your visa ? .. and, given the Foreign Office admoniton, (whether or not you are British), why would you be in such an all-fired hurry to get out there ?

just curious
bulgogiboy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SCHUBERT wrote:
Lowlander,

I would have PM'd you but all my PM's are left languishing in my OUTBOX since Xmas despite several attempts at contacting Dave's ESL cafe. I just get a THANK YOU for your mail - will get back to you when am less busy. Could be a 2013 'bug' thats going around - all this 'will get back to you - hang in there' etc ?

I don't know which part of Libya you were destined for - but the UK Foreign Office has advised ALL British personnel to depart Benghazi area as of 1-2 weeks back. Might this have something to do with a delay in getting your visa ? .. and, given the Foreign Office admoniton, (whether or not you are British), why would you be in such an all-fired hurry to get out there ?

just curious

Perhaps because he wants to earn a living wage, and there aren't that many options which provide that for TEFL teachers.
SCHUBERT

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulgogiboy wrote:
SCHUBERT wrote:
Lowlander,

I would have PM'd you but all my PM's are left languishing in my OUTBOX since Xmas despite several attempts at contacting Dave's ESL cafe.

Perhaps because he wants to earn a living wage, and there aren't that many options which provide that for TEFL teachers.

Jeez, Bulgogiboy, thanks for stepping in and answering on behalf of the OP. And since you seem to be an Authority on what a 'living wage' is then what about a 'dying wage' ? any Figures on that one ?
jellybean1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anybody been in touch about this offer? Anybody working there now?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Africa Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: