Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cheapest Online TESOL Certificate (quality doesn't matter)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teacherman109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Cheapest Online TESOL Certificate (quality doesn't matter) Reply with quote

Hey everybody,

So I'm an ESL teacher currently getting my MA in Tesol. My current employer just informed me that everyone in my company must have a tesol certificate. I don't think they care about the specific kinds. Just a piece of paper that says we have taken a class. Since I'm not graduating for another year or two, they want me to get one asap.

Since this is really only for show, can anyone give me recommendations about the cheapest/quickest TESOL course online? Quality doesn't matter, just as long as I have a piece of paper.

Thanks for your help.
nomad soul

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No recommendations from me, but if you go to the teacher training forum page (http://www.eslcafe.com/discussion/dz1/), right below the Dave's ESL Cafe banner is a dropdown list, "Menu of TESL/TEFL Training Programs," with a variety of online and onsite TEFL cert courses. You might also do an Internet search using online cheap tefl cert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: