Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I have a samsung wave GT-S5380D and I cant hear the person o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hochhasd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:14 am    Post subject: I have a samsung wave GT-S5380D and I cant hear the person o Reply with quote

I have and bought this phone in China , but the warranty is up. When I call someone or someone calls me I can't hear them,but when I turn the speaker on or use a headset I CAN hear the person. Does anyone know how to fix this problem or is it even worth it to have it repaired?
Kent F. Kruhoeffer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a minor problem, especially if the other audio functions are Ok, as you mentioned. The Wave is a decent phone, and if you're still happy with it, I'd take it to the nearest phone repair shop and let them have a look at it. Not sure where you are at the moment, but in most cities and towns in China, there is a mobile phone 'market' or designated street, where you can find lots of mom & pop repair shops. The consult is always free, and they will tell you before making any costly repairs, so you really have nothing to lose by letting them take it apart and see what's wrong with it. Based on your description of the problem, it sounds like an easy repair.
wangdaning

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does sound like the speaker just went out. If that is the case it is a simple and cheap repair. I just replaced the speaker/front camera in my GT-i9300 for less than 30 Yuan. Bought the part off of taobao and replaced it myself. Not sure how much a shop would charge you, but gives you an idea how much the part costs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Technology Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: