Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Recent news out of King Abdulaziz University

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ksam

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Recent news out of King Abdulaziz University Reply with quote

Hello all,

I'm interested in finding some up-to-date information regarding KAU, specifically from anyone working with the English Language Institute. I've heard mixed reviews, but then again isn't that always the case with Saudi?

I'd appreciate the insights of anyone who is there now, or has been recently.

Many thanks in advance.

ksam
Beaker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh phooey! I thought you were going to make a statement with information to amuse us all.
lcanupp1964

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can PM me if you want to ask specific questions about the ELI at KAU. I'm from the states (Atlanta - baby!) and I have been in Jeddah for five years. Shocked
terramesa

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:10 pm    Post subject: I have some questions about King Abdulaziz University Reply with quote

is King Abdulaziz University a good place to work? what are their benefits like? How is the housing? I am thinking of applying but I just need to know what the job and benefits are like?
nomad soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I have some questions about King Abdulaziz University Reply with quote

terramesa wrote:
is King Abdulaziz University a good place to work? what are their benefits like? How is the housing? I am thinking of applying but I just need to know what the job and benefits are like?

There are quite a few threads about them; just scroll through this forum or use the search function.
lcanupp1964

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could give me stuff for my brain.

1. What is the name of this website?

1 again. Where could Juan look to find the web address?

Toooo. If I'm really on a computer, how could I get that verified? Do I have to wait for the fire department, or can I simply keep dangling my computer mouse just out of reach of my cat who may, or may not think it's a real mouse, but attacks it anyway because its just Captain Bartholomeow's "nature"?

Toooo, part toooo - the return. Where are these so-called "threads" people keep writing about and do I need my own needle to read them? I have an empty spool ready to wrap the info around for latter use. You should always plan ahead! Just ask Juan.

Number Next. Am I typing with my fingers at the same moment that people who visit this nameless website see it, or is there a delayed reaction? Would a mirror help?

Chapter Eleventeen. How do you spell "Search"?
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you are suffering from "newbie fatigue" Icanupp1964... Laughing

Perhaps make a nice cup of tea, turn off the computer, put up your feet, and read a good book instead.

VS
scot47

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get a bottle of quality sidiki and chill dude !
LPKSA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scot47 wrote:
Get a bottle of quality sidiki and chill dude !

Ugh, do not drink that schwill, worst headache you can find West of China and their cheap knockoff Baiju.
justcolleen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lcanupp1964 wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could give me stuff for my brain.

1. What is the name of this website?

1 again. Where could Juan look to find the web address?

Toooo. If I'm really on a computer, how could I get that verified? Do I have to wait for the fire department, or can I simply keep dangling my computer mouse just out of reach of my cat who may, or may not think it's a real mouse, but attacks it anyway because its just Captain Bartholomeow's "nature"?

Toooo, part toooo - the return. Where are these so-called "threads" people keep writing about and do I need my own needle to read them? I have an empty spool ready to wrap the info around for latter use. You should always plan ahead! Just ask Juan.

Number Next. Am I typing with my fingers at the same moment that people who visit this nameless website see it, or is there a delayed reaction? Would a mirror help?

Chapter Eleventeen. How do you spell "Search"?

Should be a sticky!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: