Site Search:

TEFL International Supports Dave's ESL Cafe
TEFL Courses, TESOL Course, English Teaching Jobs - TEFL International
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Merry Christmas!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VietCanada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Merry Christmas! Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everyone.

I just left finished a party with my VN neighbours. Chicken feet (WTF, I can't find the meat on Buffalo wings and now I get feet!) Ears from some animal. I think it was a pig or rather many pigs. A yellow curry soup with serious chicken chunks, potato and carrots. All kinds of fun stuff. We finished with a karaoke. Of course I had to try to sing a VN song.

Anyways, I hope you had as much fun as I did tonight.

Merry Christmas!
Oh My God

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, better late than never! Merry Christmas to all as well! I have a similar story but involves relatives as well. The ideas about the finer things in life vary in VN but I've sort-of grown into them. Rolling Eyes
VietCanada

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess i missed the other Merry Christmas thread. Oh well. Happy New Year Everyone! Better late than not at all.
VietCanada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Only 1 reply to a thread wishing a merry Christmas to expats in Vietnam. I think readers of this board should consider that all those 'hell yes come to Vietnam' responses can just as easily come from hiring managers desperate for teachers as from real EFL instructors enjoying their time here.

There is no money in Vietnam.
1st Sgt Welsh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VietCanada wrote:
Wow! Only 1 reply to a thread wishing a merry Christmas to expats in Vietnam. I think readers of this board should consider that all those 'hell yes come to Vietnam' responses can just as easily come from hiring managers desperate for teachers as from real EFL instructors enjoying their time here.

I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this when I say that I don't follow your deductive reasoning.
ekim10

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VietCanada wrote:

Good point.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: