Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Filing Taxes in VN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Demonietto

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:50 am    Post subject: Filing Taxes in VN Reply with quote

I haven't been able to find a clear step-by-step process on filing taxes in VN. I worked for 3 different companies last year, two of which provided stubs showing withholdings. VUS has already started the process of providing me a receipt. They would do everything for me if they were my only employer, but alas. I haven't heard anything from the other two. What exactly do I need to collect? I have a Personal Income Tax number, will I use this for all 2/3 jobs? I only worked a handful of hours for the non-payslip company and was considering skipping them in the whole process. The 19th of January was mentioned as an important date, I think for collecting receipts by? This may have just been for VUS. Also, taxes need to be filed by March something?
Demonietto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have my tax receipt, or Certificate Of Personal Income Tax Withholding, form CTT56. What do I do with it? I don't think either of my other two employers are providing receipts, even though they 'pay taxes on my behalf.' I should have just let VUS file for me, but thought I would have other forms too. Thanks for any input from people who file in VN.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Vietnam All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: