Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best location in terms of CELTA course n job for NNS?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Europe Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nielsbrrzl

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:26 pm    Post subject: Best location in terms of CELTA course n job for NNS? Reply with quote

Dear people,

Just like many others I'm also going through a lot of stages of research in terms of where to take a CELTA course and where to work (doesn't have to be per se in the same country as the course). Keeping this in mind there are other questions rising after good research on fora, websites and facebook groups:

- What's a good place to take a CELTA course within Europe? Doesn't particular mean that I would look for a job within the same country of where the course was.
- In which places are the chances for non-native english speakers reasonable, to find a job?
- how about the contracts at the schools (cause I've heard, depending on what school, they treat you like sh*t sometimes)
- in terms of living: I want to live in a good place, where lots of young people are, expats, many things to do,... and preferrably a warm climate.

Maybe a little information about myself:

I'm 26 years old, and will have worked 2,5 years (when I finish my job at the end of 2014) for Flemish Government at a closed governmental institution working with young delinquents. Obviously I have thorough experience working with youngsters (especially the "heavy" cases) and have been doing both social work tasks as educational tasks. My level of English is very good, and I'm a passionate traveler. Been in Australia for 7 months on a WHV and traveled many countries next to that.

Is anyone here able to help me out with good information based on own experiences?

Thanks a lot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Europe Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: