Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nepal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mpalke1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Nepal Reply with quote

Hello,

I was thinking about looking for teaching jobs in Nepal and was wondering if anyone knew any good sites to look at and/or if anyone knows the requirements for teaching there and any other details that I would need to know. I looked through all the General Asian forums back to 2011 and didn't see anything about Nepal. If there is a discussion about it already, please point me in the right direction. I have a BA and will have my TEFL cert in April and I have a little bit of experience teaching in Thailand. I'd like to start a job in September. Any advice or details will be helpful at this point! Thanks!
water rat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forums.eslcafe.com/job/viewtopic.php?t=107096&highlight=nepal
EFL Educator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nepal is a wonderful place to visit....but think carefully before you volunteer...plenty of EFL teachers volunteer there. Good luck! Smile
mpalke1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Nepal Reply with quote

Although I do enjoy and support volunteer work if one is able to do it, right now I am focused on finding paying jobs. Are there any available in Nepal for foreigners?
adaruby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Nepal Reply with quote

mpalke1 wrote:
Although I do enjoy and support volunteer work if one is able to do it, right now I am focused on finding paying jobs. Are there any available in Nepal for foreigners?

There are.

I had a friend that was PGCE qualified in the UK who worked in Nepal for a while teaching EFL.

Sorry I can't help more, but there is paid work depending upon your quals and experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: