Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching Russian students in Finland and Poland

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobs12

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:06 pm    Post subject: Teaching Russian students in Finland and Poland Reply with quote

For all native speaker teachers in Russia (except Rogan, sorry) or anywhere else:

Summer (kids) camps in Kiljava, Finland. Approximately ten days of teaching, 200 euros, free accommodation, paid transport, activities, trips.

If you're outside Russia, there is no need to enter Russia, just go straight to Finland. Assistance with transport costs is possible. Email or post your question for more information.

The school's website is www.ops.vbg.ru The school is based in Vyborg, Russia. For anyone wishing to visit Russia, this should not be a problem. At the end of the trip there willl be a bus going as far as Saint Petersburg. Reliable bed-and-breakfast accommodation can be arranged (at your expense.)

Please, feel free to ask questions but do not start making arrangements to take up the offer if you are not sure you will do it. They do not hold teachers 'in reserve', as some paranoid types seemed to expect in the past. Which means if you are offered the job, you are expected to accept or decline, not hum and haw until it's too late for them to find a replacement when you back out.

I should mention that I'm no longer employed by the school running this trip. They do such trips every summer, I worked in several of their camps in the past. I also just finished a Saturday job in their school in Vyborg. I can vouch for their trustworthiness 100%.

Thanks, I look forward to your questions,

Bobs
ibasiram

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
In Finland and Poland? Seems interesting. you said nothing about Poland in your posting but it was in the title. I'm just curious about the position or situation with Poland?
Ibasiram
bobs12

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: The Poland bit Reply with quote

Hi there, thanks for your interest. Unfortunately the teaching places in Poland were already taken up at the time of writing, I forgot to take it out of the title!

The dates of the Finnish camp, for anyone interested, are 2nd to the 15th of August. All enquiries now go to [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: