Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

help... I need a rental in the DF... house or apartment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What area would you recommend in Mexico City?
GTO?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tlaplan?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pachuca?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

inotu-unotme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:40 am    Post subject: help... I need a rental in the DF... house or apartment Reply with quote

Hi Everyone...

I need a house or apartment to rent in the DF... I am really looking for help. Any information would be great. I

- 2 - 3 bedrooms
- kid friendly
- big dog friendly
- near some kind of park
- relatively safe neighborhood
- close to traditional mercados
- close to modern groceries
- close to coffee shops
- close to CrossFit

Rent:

- I'm looking to spend about 15,000 pesos tops.

Of course I'd like to get the best place possible for the money. Does anywhere come to mind? Has anyone heard of the GTO city area, Tlaplan or Pachuca? I'm not hung up on these places, any info would be appreciated! thank you!
BadBeagleBad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Pachuca isn't in DF, it is in another state. It can take two hours to get to DF. A nice area that is not too far off the beaten path but with some beautiful homes is San Pedro de los Pinos. Close to a Metro station and not too far from Insurgentes. Nice traditional market, prices higher than in other areas, but not as high as higher income areas like Polanco. Tlalpan is nice, so is Coyoacan, if you want to be that far south. Also, somewhat pricey areas. South on Insurgentes there are some nice areas like Insurgentes Mixcoac, near Parque Hundido, beautiful area, lots of nice stores and restaurantes on Insurgentes, and you have the Metrobus too. There are lots of nice areas along the Blue metro line that does down Calzada de Tlalpan, Villa de Cortez, Nativitas, Portales.
BadBeagleBad

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking to buy, we have an apartment for sale in Jardin Balbuena, 2 bedrooms, at least one other dog in the building, 8 apartments, all except two are owner occupied. Roof garden. A block from a park. On a gated street with a private security guard. Great neighbors, most have been there for 30 or more years. Traditional market 4 blocks away. Chedrahui nearby, nice independent coffee shop, WalMart on Fray Servando, Chinese food,
near two Metrobus lines, near a Metro Station. I don't know what FitCross is, but there are lots of fitness centers, pretty much anything you could ask for. Easy access to everywhere. PM me if interested. Will be in DF in a month or so to show apartment if interested.
inotu-unotme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BadBeagleBad... thanks for your information. You have given me a lot to think about. I appreciate it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico (off-topic) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: