Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medical Cover in Saudi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord T

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leggey, looking after your health has to be your priority as you near retirement age.

As Inspector Harry Callaghan, played by the wonderful Clint Eastwood, says: 'A good man always knows his limitations.'

Let that be your mantra from now on.
leggeymountbatten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The posts have been nothing but encouraging for which I am grateful, but there are moves afoot at TTC which mean there are big changes coming.

The English HOD who had been in post for at least 2 years now, has just been given 16 hours of teaching. Whereas previously, he had none. Moreover, 2 young and capable guns are going to be moved into influential positions by Lincoln. I don't begrudge them, they are both capable and personable individuals who deserve a chance in management.

However, I fear for the present English HOD. The word on the street is that his days are numbered. As I said previously, I am a middle aged man with no dependents to speak of. If I lose my position it would be sad, but not catastrophic. The English HOD however has much more to lose. I feel for him.

Leggey
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Saudi Arabia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: