Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Diploma Authentication in China

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JeremyDay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Diploma Authentication in China Reply with quote

There was mention of authenticating diplomas for people already in China. I cannot find the specific thread, but I know I saw it.

In fact, I am quite sure that I had the page bookmarked. It was actually a page provided via a link on a U.S. government web page. Unfortunately, I can neither find that page nor the thread.

I know a poster mentioned having his diploma authenticated in China. I'd appreciate if someone could find me the link. I'm trying to help out a friend.

This page would be completely in Chinese. It is an in country option to authenticate your diploma.

Thanks.
nimadecaomei

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted the website in another thread, here it is again:
http://www.tyfy-business.com/

I can verify that it worked for me.
huoguojiggae2017

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, that is the link I saw too, but how does this actually help? If you call their number can they talk to you in English?
nimadecaomei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I communicated with them via email and they did use English. I was contacted by them though, as the HR of my new school connected us. I also used them for the criminal check.
teenoso

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just applied to have my UK degree certificate authenticated by the Guangxi Education Office in Nanning - it involved an online application (380 rmb) and then in person submission and checks (280 rmb) , plus 100rmb for translating the certificate.

The online application was a pain , with drop down menus that didn't the right options, and you definitely need someone Chinese to help fill it in correctly. Also I needed to pay by unionpay or by some other chinese online payment system.

This service is mainly for returning chinese students with overseas degrees, but they accept foreigners' applications too.

The authenticated document will be returned in 2 months, so you need to be here for a long time , and the total cost is probably the same as back home , but if you can't or don't want to return home just for the documents, then this is definitely an option.
I guess other provinces will have similar services .
kungfuman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

teenoso wrote:
I have just applied to have my UK degree certificate authenticated by the Guangxi Education Office in Nanning - it involved an online application (380 rmb) and then in person submission and checks (280 rmb) , plus 100rmb for translating the certificate.

The online application was a pain , with drop down menus that didn't the right options, and you definitely need someone Chinese to help fill it in correctly. Also I needed to pay by unionpay or by some other chinese online payment system.

This service is mainly for returning chinese students with overseas degrees, but they accept foreigners' applications too.

The authenticated document will be returned in 2 months, so you need to be here for a long time , and the total cost is probably the same as back home , but if you can't or don't want to return home just for the documents, then this is definitely an option.
I guess other provinces will have similar services .

I did the same thing in Suzhou. The scanned my docs and gave them back. Got the certificate less than 10 days later by EMS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: