Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AEON Work Contract

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:09 am    Post subject: AEON Work Contract Reply with quote

Hi guys! I hope everyone is well. I previously was sponsored for a work visa on two occasions by AEON (the first in 2011 and the second in 2013). I'm now in the process of applying for a student visa and my school are insistent that I send them my AEON work contracts... Does anyone who worked for AEON remember being given a copy, cause I sure don't. I've emailed AEON but wondered if anyone here could remember being provided with one in the first place.

Thanks so much
dove

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I worked for AEON and yes, I was given a copy of my contract.
I am surprised that the school is insistent on having a copy of your work contract. Why wouldn't a statement that confirms that you worked there be sufficient? Maybe that IS an alternative, but the school didn't mention it to you. Human resource departments are probably more likely to release a statement that confirmed you worked there, as opposed to an old work contract, which is quite a private document.
But the issue is obtaining a student visa from the government, so they might set their own rules.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Japan All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: