Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McGill-Limai Project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: McGill-Limai Project Reply with quote

Does anyone know anything about the McGill-Limai project? I saw an advertisement for this last year on the ESL job board. It sounded too good to be true. McGill University in Montreal, Canada were recruiting teachers to work at a private high school in Beijing. The salary was 3000 C$ per month, free housing, food, visas, paid school vacations, and two-return air tickets. I also believe that they would be expanding the program this year. Could anyone offer some insights on this project or info on how to get a job with this program?
scot47

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:49 pm    Post subject: too good to be true Reply with quote

If it sounds too good to be true maybe it is too good to be true. Having said that I know that there are good deals on offer with some international schools.

Here in the K of SA Saudi Arabian International Schools offer good deals to couples who both have certification from the US, Canada or UK - to teach children in an international school environment. When I worked in Jeddah my older daughter was a pupil in the school. (With fees paid for by my employer !)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: