Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIT TESOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
judros

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:25 pm    Post subject: SIT TESOL Reply with quote

Has anyone taken or heard about the SIT TESOL course in Costa Rica? Please let me know any positive or negative things about the course. Thanks.
globalgerrity

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: A SIT TESOL GRAD! Reply with quote

SIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!! It was awesome. Since doing the SIT TESOL Course with Mary (who rocks my world) and Susana (a super, super trainer) I have been employed at four United States universities and one language school. I have plans to return to Central America in August. (paying the bills is difficult with colones) Costa Rica was awesome, and the program was incredibly thorough. Honestly, I use everything I learn everyday in the classroom. The people are bueno. The whole experience was worthwhile. I looked into A TON of TESOL certificate programs before I chose SIT, and I promise it is the most legit. I was hired for my first two university jobs because I was a SIT grad. There's a huge network of SIT believers. I can go on and on about this program. I'm pretty sure many, if not all of the participants feel the same. If you have specific questions, that would be more helpful. But in general, I strongly recommend this program. And especially in Costa Rica.
Pura Vida!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: