Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advise needed in a rush.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davavo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Advise needed in a rush. Reply with quote

Can anyone advise on freelance efl recruiters? Is this something to be wary of? Representing a british owned school in school Nizhne Vartovsk, W. Siberia. Also, are contracts in Russia sound or dubious in general? Cheers,
joe-joe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Very Happy

I worked for a Russian owned school in Surgut, W.Siberia from September 2001 to May 2002, and I was recruited by Saxoncourt in London. I got everyhting I was promised at the interview, and the school itself was fine. I've no idea how good the place in Nizhne Vartovsk is, nor how reliable the UK recruiter is. But in my experience, both the UK representative and the school I was at, were great. Hope this helps you decide whether you can trust such outfits or not. Take it easy
davavo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:02 pm    Post subject: Suspicious minds Reply with quote

Thanks. If the deal is square then I think it would be a riot out there. Only possible problem other than that is its an oil and gas town. Heavy industry. Could be 240000 folk 100% hairy. Hmmm, cant seem to get gender stratification figures.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Russia & C.I.S. All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: