Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

London to Prague travel. Google isnt much help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
run-jp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:28 pm    Post subject: London to Prague travel. Google isnt much help Reply with quote

Found a cheap BA ticket NYC- London. Now I just gotta get to Prague
(Budapest, actually, but P. is goodnuff) AMAZED at the crazy rail/bus prices
at (respectable?) sites on the web. Shocked only pushing Eurail passes.
i know there used to be cheap buses to Prague and warsaw... anybody gotta link? just to be safe i m off to check Lonely Pl. too 'cause Council Trvl has acquired blinders, these days. -Yoroshiku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easyjet fly London to Prague really cheaply. Check out www.easyjet.co.uk and book as far in advance as you can.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you asked so nicely (and I'm quite bored) I found you the bus too. Could be just as cheap to fly though depending on your dates.

http://www.nationalexpress.com/p.cfm?n=gel
gerard

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This might help and if it doesn't check it out for a laugh. It at least gives a guide to nightlife in Prag.......www.praguepissup.com Sounds cheap.
run-jp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for responses. Gee, didnt know iwas polite, 'cept in Nihongo
(you know THOSE people bow even on the phone Wink )

anyway, Easyjet is really cheap London-Munich (15-30GBP midweek) so guess ill take a small detour and drink a Spaten or 2.
'viedersehen!
omar805

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 7:39 am    Post subject: off the topic but ..... Reply with quote

I've noticed that the last 2 posters are like me and can't seem to get the avatars right - any advice? (I followed the advice from previous posters but something is going wrong!)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it was the yoroshiku that won me over. I've seen Japanese bowing on the phone. I personally nod a lot on the phone and it's a hard habit to break. Easyjet is a good budget airline just beware of the baggage allowance. I think it's 20kg hold and 5kg carry on, but they charge you quite severely for excess. Your bargain ticket can finish up quite expensive if you have a lot of luggage. Gute Reise.

As for the avatars I don't have anything to add to what's already been said. I read the instructions, thought they sounded complicated, but went ahead and did it anyway. I was surprised at how simple it turned out to be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: