Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NEED MORE INFO ON TEACHING IN UAE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Allex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: NEED MORE INFO ON TEACHING IN UAE Reply with quote

Hey guys! I am a Filipino and I wish to land a teaching job in UAE. I am a licensed English teacher in our country but I got less than 3 years of teaching experience because I was basically doing office works for the last 8 years. Is there some chance for a Filipino like me to find teaching jobs in UAE? Your replies are greatly appreciated.

Allex Razz
Tuttifruitti

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Allex,

I'm not sure about getting a teaching job without recent experience. There are Filipino schools in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and you could check the UAE embassy in the Philippines to get addresses for these.
You could also check out the Gulf News and Khaleej Times newspapers on-line. They might have other suitable jobs which would combine your teaching qualification and your office experience.

Good luck Cool
Allex

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks a lot! By the way, has anyone heard of jobsindubai.com? Are they for real or a scam?
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would expect that you will get the same answer on this thread that you did on the other. Avoid these supposed employment agencies unless you like wasting your money. Many people pay lots of money, few get a decent job - and teaching jobs are normally found by applying directly to the schools.

Get in touch directly with the many Filipino schools all over the Gulf directly.

VS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> United Arab Emirates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: