Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

where is itslatedoors?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dmb

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:35 am    Post subject: where is itslatedoors? Reply with quote

Why have you stopped your comments. I enjoyed your lighter look at EFL.
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: fuhgeddahboudit Reply with quote

*opens a paper bundle...uncovers a dead fish and a vest*

"It's an old Sicilian message. Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."
johnslat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:57 am    Post subject: Something's fishy Reply with quote

Dear Seth,
You're skirting slander and/or libel charges, I'd say, by your comment. Besides, why would itslatedoors " sleep with the fishes " when he's got a super-model wife? I mean, I'm all for non-discrimination in sexual preferences, but that's way too quirky.
Regards,
John
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:05 am    Post subject: no no, I'm jus' sayin' Reply with quote

'I told you never to ask about the family business, Kate.'
johnslat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: There's no business like . . . Reply with quote

Dear Seth,
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to ME? ( I know - different movie ).
Regards,
John
bnix

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Where is "Doors" In Qatar(Maybe)with His Supermode Reply with quote

I do not know this for sure,but is it possible he has been banned from the forum? Smile If not,I am sure we will hear from him soon,as he will be sure to answer this post...if he has not been banned.I am NOT saying he has been banned...but could it be? Smile "Lighter ' touch with ESL?...well.I guess if you call someone who gets his jollies posting false info on the forum(difficult to know WHAT to believe when that guy posted!)someone who has the light touch....?Well,MAYBE he is really in QATAR,and MAYBE he is making 75 grand a year,and MAYBE he has a supermodel wife.Notice I am not saying he doesn't....but a lot of it sounded strictly fairytales to me.As far as I am concerned,if he has passed over into limbo...or wherever....good riddance...one more semi-troll we will not have Smile
scot47

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: In the slammer Reply with quote

He is in the slammer where he belongs. Or he has been forced to go and sit in the corner. That is a just punishment for little boys who post "jokes" about bodily functions.
Shaman

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
As far as I am concerned,if he has passed over into limbo...or wherever....good riddance...one more semi-troll we will not have

Nobody new here in limbo. I'll keep an eye out. Smile

Shaman
Stephen Jones

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This message board is limbo.

Have you not noticed that "board" and "bored" are homonyms?
zakiah25

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 8:11 pm    Post subject: time, gentlemen! Reply with quote

Maybe the supermodel wife slapped a curfew on him and he's now
"itsearlyindoors"!
bnix

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: "Doors" Henpecked? The Mind Boggles! Reply with quote

Gee,Zakiah...that is an interesting theory...but I mean...do you think a SUAVE guy like "doors" might be henpecked? Smile Shaman,since you have not seen him in limbo,maybe they sent him to purgatory...or maybe straight down to the Bad Place,where he can tell his stinky jokes to the devils.("Hey, Beelzebub,did you hear the one about the guy who went to the optician because his eyes were bothering him?")Or maybe he is "teaching"TESOL in Hell.Or maybehe decided he need a vacation from his "supermodel"wife, his high paying job in Qatar,and went to visit "Chowman" in Motown. Birds of a feather...and all of that...

Personally,however,I am thinking more and more that he was banned or is at least on probation...otherwise I am sure he would be on the board disclaiming all of it. Rolling Eyes
johnslat

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Where in hell? Reply with quote

Dear bnix,
Well, he's not here in hell - I've checked all the dungeons.
Regards,
John
bnix

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:28 am    Post subject: Where the DEVIL is Doors? Reply with quote

Okay,Johnslat...thanks for checking the demonic regions.No "doors".Well,maybe he DID go to Motown to see Chowman.Or maybe he went to Laos to get some more of that Laotian rope.

My theory is that "doors" has been banned.Reasons:1.He does not respond to all of these conjectures.It is not like him to be the silent type.
2.Awhile ago,on another thread,one of the mods locked the thread in question and made a comment (I am paraphrasing) that one poster might be looking for another place to play(post).Since "doors" had done even more than his usual flamethrowing on that thread,it is my theory that he is that person. Rolling Eyes
biffinbridge

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Solidarnosc Reply with quote

"Doors" RIP.A lot of what you said made sense...then again, 'there was a strange geezer, went by the name of Ebeneezer'...and all that. I guess some people just didn't get your point.I'm off back to Moo Moo land on the fast and last train....to transcentral.........peace out....and don't hang yourself with the 'rope'. Just remember bro,humour doesn't cross the Atlantic.Good luck.
Lucy Snow

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do I have the feeling that itslatedoors has been reincarnated as biffenridge?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: