Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEFL contracts, what do they include?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet_pea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject: TEFL contracts, what do they include? Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I have a few questions about what a typical contract in Italy would include for a teacher starting out? I have been reading posts from this forum and have learned a great deal about what it is like to live in Italy and all other aspects of working in Italy, all but what contracts tend to include. So maybe if you don't feel that this is an invasion of your privacy, would you be so kind as to let me know what you received when signing your contract. This is open to anyone who is teaching in Italy or has taught in Italy.

Thank you in advance.

Sweet_pea
Mark a Teacher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: work in Bologna Reply with quote

Actually I hear from some of my ex-colleagues at the Dawson Group in Bologna {some are working for Dawson in Parma} that they are working 35 plus hours a week...I dont know if its the area or the company but they seem to be very happy! Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Italy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: