Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

History Lesson (Humor)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kent F. Kruhoeffer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:09 am    Post subject: History Lesson (Humor) Reply with quote

Good Day Forum:

Well ... we've all taught classes at one time or another where one smart kid answered all the questions. In the comical history lesson below, Martinez really knows his stuff!

NOTE: This particular history lesson is rated PG-13. If you are under the age of 13 or are not accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE NOW !!!!!! Twisted Evil

History Lesson

It was the first day of school and a new student named Martinez, the son of a Mexican restaurateur, entered the fourth grade.

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American history. Who said "Give me Liberty, or Give me Death?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Martinez, who had his hand up. "Patrick Henry, 1775."

"Very good!"

Now who said 'Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth'? Again, no response except from Martinez: "Abraham Lincoln, 1863", said Martinez.

The teacher snapped at the class, "Class, you should be ashamed! Martinez, who is new to our country, knows more about its history than you do."

She heard a loud whisper: "Screw the Mexicans." "Who said that?" she demanded. Martinez put his hand up. "Jim Bowie, 1836."

At that point, a student in the back said, "I'm gonna puke." The teacher glares and asks "All right! Now, who said that?"

Again, Martinez answers: "George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991."

Now furious, another student yells, "Oh yeah? s*ck this!"

Martinez jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, "Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!"

Now with almost a mob hysteria someone said, "You little sh*t. If you say anything else, I'll kill you!"

Martinez frantically yells at the top of his voice, "Gary Condit to Chandra Levy, 2001."

The teacher fainted. And as the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, "Oh sh*t, we're in BIG trouble!"

To which Martinez replied, "Saddam Hussein, April, 2003." Laughing

Last edited by Kent F. Kruhoeffer on Mon May 12, 2003 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Shonai Ben

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny story.Don't you hate those "know it alls"?Seems to be one in every class.
Kent F. Kruhoeffer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 11:20 am    Post subject: nah! Reply with quote

Hi Shonai:

Heck no. I luv 'em all, especially when they remember to bring me cool gifts at Christmas and New Year's. Razz
Roger

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kent,
you make for a fine humorist, and that's badly needed in times such as this with the SARS Damocles sword hanging over our heads...
We should PAY you for this infotainment!
Keep up doing your good job,
Roger
Sunpower

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny Shiit, Ken.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: