Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

THE PASSION: A PORTRAYAL OF PURE POWER...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonraven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulie knows nobody likes him. That's why he keeps nipping at our heels with this religious crap.

He's hostile. Everybody hates him. So he becomes more hostile because he has nothing to lose now.

Next he will blame his hostility on us.

Trolls are like that--ugly and mean.
Paulie2003

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Someone in Mejico...PLEASE...find this one and give IMMEDIATE aide - you can clearly see just how severe the problem has become...SOMEONE, ANYONE...please help out a fellow compatriate...rapido!...por favor!!!

There is MORE TRUTH in one ounce of GODS PURE LOVE than in a ton of the world's foolish nonsense...
Ben Round de Bloc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:31 pm    Post subject: Severe problems Reply with quote

Paulie2003 wrote:
Someone in Mejico...PLEASE...find this one and give IMMEDIATE aide - you can clearly see just how severe the problem has become...SOMEONE, ANYONE...please help out a fellow compatriate...rapido!...por favor!!

I think moonraven's post is right on the mark. The only one posting on this thread (and several other threads) who seems to have the severe problems you're referring to is in El Salvador, not in Mexico.
Paulie2003

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just WHO does this refried frijole think he's talking too!!!???...most of us have given up on him months ago...

Where are the mindless moron moderators who allow these bazzar bozos to keep posting on such an informative and educational site...

SHAME ON THEM Exclamation

They should edit out these posts just as soon as they see some certain names (I won't mention ANY specific ones)...but...we ALL know who they are...

The way I see it - there are at least two of you in Mejico who could start you own asylum for the morally incompetent...
Paulie2003

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And WHO is this mindless blank now writing from Masan, Korea? I've been there and well realize that you probably don't have ANYTHING better to do with your time...unless you want to go to a kareoke booth with your thirty year old friends who act like teenagers and sing great old American songs they don't have a chance of understanding...or maybe you could go out for a nice big dog dish...oh, wait a minute...if you're female you probably don't eat dog anyway...but I sure the dogs would eat you...

Why don't you take some great advice and stay on your own side of the pond...you have absolutely no business in a Latin American forum...nor is your Twisted Evil input needed...

Your foul mouth and irreverence toward God will no doubt land you in the DMZ sooner or later...

Idea Why don't you work on something worthwhile...like helping to mend the rift between the North and the South so, perchance, your people will hopefully avoid an all out nuclear war! Please...spare us all the misery...opps Embarassed ...you ARE Korean, aren't you Question
ElNota

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insult me all you want it doesn't bother me. But stay off my website. That's just creepy. Shocked
moonraven

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulie has absolutely no business on the Latin American Forum.

He has never contributed ANYTHING that has to do with teaching.

He doesn't have a job in Latin Aemrica any more because his employer had the good sense to fire him.

He is only here to harrass other people, make degrading remarks about their religious beliefs and take the lord's name in vain.

He is the worst kind of troll.

Not only should he be banned from Dave's, but also he should be tarred and feathered. And then--in the immortal words of Richard M. Nixon--he should be left to twist in the wind.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Latin America Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: