Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good day from Melbourne, seeking a teaching position.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elegantstatue

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject: Good day from Melbourne, seeking a teaching position. Reply with quote

Yes I am in Australia..

And I am seeking a teaching gig in China, I prefer a second tier city to the big metropolises, however I don't mind the idea of living in Guangzhou. Zhuhai, Dongguan is acceptable too. I have heard there are many Aussie expatriates living in Guangdong and the weather is in line with Hong Kong. I have been to HK.

So, I am looking for a six month gig. I have the requisite criteria to teach in a secondary high school or adult institute context.

I have taught in South Korea in the past, so I am over the 'take the newbie for a roller coaster ride of his life' stage, I am in my mid-life phase. There is no need to make a thread out of this. If you have leads PM me please. I am content to buy you a couple of drinks in return for a lead. Thank you.
zacharybilton

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you post a topic, a "thread" and yet NOT want a thread to be made out of it. Do you not understand the point of forums?

You're Australian, coming to China, seeking out Australians, in a town filled with Australia. Why exactly did you leave Australia, where I'm sure there are more Australians?

What is your definition of "requisite criteria" ? Chinese criteria? Australian criteria? You're a licensed teacher but choose to earn poverty level money abroad?

People fine their own jobs usually. I believe most people here are not recruiters.

Strange.
Elegantstatue

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="zacharybilton"]Why would you post a topic, a "thread" and yet NOT want a thread to be made out of it. Do you not understand the point of forums?

You're Australian, coming to China, seeking out Australians, in a town filled with Australia. Why exactly did you leave Australia, where I'm sure there are more Australians?

What is your definition of "requisite criteria" ? Chinese criteria? Australian criteria? You're a licensed teacher but choose to earn poverty level money abroad?

People fine their own jobs usually. I believe most people here are not recruiters.

Strange.[/quote]

You rule the forum.
MuscatGary

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zacharybilton wrote:
Why would you post a topic, a "thread" and yet NOT want a thread to be made out of it. Do you not understand the point of forums?

Strange.

In a town filled with Australia? Is there a town into which Australia would fit?

How much do they fine their own jobs? 20%? More? Are you really an English teacher?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> China (Job-related Posts Only) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: