Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Berlitz, International House Schools in Germany - Reviews?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobs12

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Berlitz, International House Schools in Germany - Reviews? Reply with quote

Hi folks, I'm teaching in Russia & mainly hang around the CIS forums. I made a site with lists of schools in Russia and it's working well so I'm expanding it.

I've made a list of schools in Germany here and I think I've got about all of the Berlitzes & Language Links plus a few others gathered from various sources.

If anyone has worked in any of the schools there, I'd really appreciate if you could rate the school & write a review of the experience. Useful information would be the kind of thing you'd want to know if you were moving to a new country/city/school, e.g. rates of pay, provision of accommodation, etc.

I used to drop in on the German forum when I was interested in working there (a couple of years ago) but got a bit scared off as it seems like the situation's worse than in Russia. The last post seems to paint a pretty grim picture overall. There must be some niches?

Anyway, if anyone has time to add their say in the reviews I'd be highly delighted. Also, if you know that any of the schools are not there anymore or have moved, please let me know.

If you'd like to review any schools that aren't in the list - send me the details, I'll put it up and let you know when it's ready.

I'll be adding more schools gradually as time goes on. There are schools in other countries on the site - you're free to review any you've worked in.

Thanks folks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Germany All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: