Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Telecommunications/IT Jobs.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oabdul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Telecommunications/IT Jobs. Reply with quote

Hi All,
I am a new member of this forum, and I am very interested in obtaining a job in Qatar or any of the countries in the gulf.

My experience, skills, and qualifications are in the Telecommunications/IT fields. I am wondering if any of you can help me find a job in my field. I currently have more than 8 years of experience in the telecommunication field. I have various certifications in Nortel DMS-250 switches, Nortel DMS-GSP05 switches, Nortel CVX1800 routers and Cisco AS5400 series, CCNA and other certifications.

I am currently in the USA, and working. However, I am very interested in relocating to Qatar or the Middle East. My email is [email protected]. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. I look forward hearing from you soon.

Thanks
Omar.
lionbrian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: WRONG PLACE! Reply with quote

Omar!

This is a TESL/TEFL related forum! All right! How can an ESL/EFL teacher help you to find an IT job? By the way, you mentioned that you are certified with bla bla bla! Don't these bodies assist their candidates to find jobs overseas? Secondly, why don't you do a simple search on Yahoo related to your field.

Good luck!
veiledsentiments

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oabdul,

Just in case you did not understand lionbrian's message, this board is for English teachers. Part of the site lists jobs available in this field and this board is for discussing job issues.

Sorry that we can't help you.

VS
dmb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have alook at the QP website. They employ people in all fields and yes the other fields are higher paid than the teachers Twisted Evil There was a poster recently who was into IT and was off to QP. No you didn't miss anything on the boards. I was contacted my pm and asked about life in Doha.
gorgan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a lookat the following link. At the bottom as well is a list of companies which will have departments related to IT;

http://www.qp.com.qa/qp.nsf/newtenders?openview

gorgan
livinginQatar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try www.qtel.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Qatar All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: