Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locked Out of Korea

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robert Russell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Locked Out of Korea Reply with quote

One can not get into the Korea forum--it is locked! It takes a completely separate registration process. I registered yesterday and have not yet been granted access? There are many interesting posts on there that I would like to reposnd to but it seems to have become an exclusive membership?????? Asking us to refrain from posting Koren posts on here is reasonable, however, the Korean forum does not appear to be an available option????????? Sad
bnix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:43 am    Post subject: Yeah,There Does Seem to Be a Problem Reply with quote

I agree.I posted a query asking if it was necessary to register separately on the Korean Discussion section.Mr.Sperling answered my post and told me,yes, the registration process is separate.I then tried several times to register(separately) on the Korean Discussion Section,but I kept getting that"invalid password" response.I still have not been able to log-in on the Korean Discussion Section.Anybody out there have any suggestions,thanks.By the way,please update the Job Journal Forum.Thanks. Smile
Paul G

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave is in Thailand right now. Naturally, as soon as he leaves problems crop up.

I Emailed him about your problems with the Korean forum and he should be getting back to you guys about them soon.
Lucy Snow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:56 am    Post subject: Korean Forum Reply with quote

To make things easier for everyone, why didn't Dave just make the Korean forum part of this forum?
Robert Russell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Old Korea still works Reply with quote

Locked out of new Korea forum and can not register there. Is best to go back to the old reliable forum it is still running
sperling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone -

The Korean Forum is *not* locked now ... it is definitely up and running. I would be more than happy to activate anyone's user account, so just e-mail me your user name:

[email protected]

All the best,

Dave Sperling
Founder
Dave's ESL Cafe
http://www.eslcafe.com
Robert Russell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 9:23 pm    Post subject: Registered Again Reply with quote

I re-registered for the Korean forum and got the same reply, that the administrator would need to get back to me before account could be activated. I did this days ago and never received such a reply. I think at this point I will throw in the towel and accept as something that wasn't meant to be Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
sperling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert -

Don't give up that easily! Your account is now activated, but email me back if you still cannot get in.

All the best,

Dave Sperling
Founder
Dave's ESL Cafe
http://www.eslcafe.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: