Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sept 3rd
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TEAM_PAPUA

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Sept 3rd Reply with quote

Ok kids, put away your toy guns & stick your indo hate in the draw for a day.

I'm coming to JKT & will be there soon. I am hoping for a night of free love/life/conversation on the 3rd (saturday). I'll no doubt me teamed up with the super hero 'blueboy' heading to 'jaksa' anyone else interested? please sign in, lets make it a good one.

If gurusome is in the country I'd like to you there.

Cardinal, you have to be there! Wink

Butterfly, first beer is on me buddy. Very Happy

Chester - if you're still around?

And a bunch of my old mates in Indo ...

Smile
Gurusome

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to come, but I won't be arriving till November. I will, however, be drinking that night, as it is the birthday of one of my family members.

I'm sure you'll have a grand old time, whatever happens.

Does this mean you are going to be working in Indonesia again, or is it just a stopover?
blueboyguru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am no super hero bro.....but thanks for the props. Yes....we will tear it up......well.....Jaksa is a bit torn up anyway........but we will add to the damage. Looking forward to your arrival.

BTW......looks like the "boss" found you a gym to blow off steam at.............I know that you will be thrilled to no end, to escape China.

Gurusome.........haven't heard much from the optomistic one lately. Maybe he is too busy studying "bahasa Indo" to impress the upstanding locals....

Butterflyefect.........beer is on you....and the shots are on me........caveat......if she drinks...and more importantly if she shows at all.

Enjoy the next few weeks....and looking forward to hooking up.

Cool
butterflyefect

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Sept 3rd Reply with quote

T_P would love to join in and see you if I can get a few days off(R&R)...been wanting to visit my sister there..The last time I saw her was last year.

Bluboyguru, "caveat" is the only big word you know?Yes, I'm a teetotaller but you wouldn't have the heart to attack me in real life as I'm a friendly-looking young lady.
Chester

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn straight

u r buying, right?
blueboyguru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: count me in Reply with quote

A good time will be had by all.

Butterfly.......you are just so adorable.......I know that we will hit it off big time. I imagine that we will probably end up getting married and having a few kids together. What do you say ? No worries about being a non-drinker.......I'll buy you all the virgin drinks that your precious heart desires.

Caveat......no....I actually know many "big" words.....just try to restrain myself.........after all... I was a lawyer in America for 12 years and I have learned to "dummify" myself.

Cool
butterflyefect

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bluboyguru, a lawyer for 12 years in the States, does it mean you're old?Is cola float available at Jl. Jaksa?Caveat : I'm an Indonesian girl not a Scandinavian girl ..when will you learn your lesson (or admit that you like Indo girls and we are irresistable anyways?)Now your gf has all the reasons in this world to be jealous with your computer, I should say? Wink
Checkmate... Very Happy
Salam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indo girls...are irresistable "

true true

Very Happy
blueboyguru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on butterflyefect......you know that it is true love...the way that we argue all the time.......we have to be together....but promise me that we will raise our kids bi-lingual.

12 years as a lawyer.....out of law school at 24...u do the math the sweetie......but I still think that you will find this blueboy...primetime.

The checkmate was too right and too true.....another reason that I love u kid.
TEAM_PAPUA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: * Reply with quote

Looks like love is in the Jakarta air Very Happy
blueboyguru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes TP...you can be or rather I should ask ....would you consider being my "virtual best man" ? What efect has the butterfly had on this blueboy ? Feeling the love brother....
Salam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Looks like love is in the Jakarta air"

It might as well be (everything else is), the air is almost thick enough to cut with a knife after a few dry days.
TEAM_PAPUA

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: * Reply with quote

As filthy as Blueboy's sheets after a night with Flutterby?
butterflyefect

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello..Will be going to Jakarta on 18th August instead...But have to go back to work again on 22nd...Will be stationed in a remoted island so have some days off to see my sister before leaving for a long time...Sorry T_P...For you all in Jakarta may be there's a chance to meet up?
blueboyguru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Say that it isn't so butter fly. Oh no. Maybe the rest of us can have a "Pre TP" get together. Don't worry TP.......the boy of blue guruness is shaking and baking and ready to roll.

Jakarta has a new sheriff in town....well.....a new head of police anyway. This place is almost as sterile as Singapore........no gambling, no drugs and no prostitution. It really is "coming up". Just yesterday........or rather last night.....there was a big anti-drug campaign......really innovative and cutting edge stuff. It seems that the clubs and discos are being told to slow down the music ...to keep people from taking dugs. Apparently the "beat" or rather the faster the beat....the more prone that people are to use club drugs.......man......brilliant idea......

If anyone is interested in a� Pre Tp blueboy-Butterflyefect love fest��.lets make some plans
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: