Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

wages of fear !!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hong Kong
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arju

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 5:54 am    Post subject: wages of fear !!!!! Reply with quote

the wages you are offered are not enough to save in hong kong
which delia school are you in ?
are you half day
would you be allowed to work in another kindergarden to make up some more money????
if your rent was $7000 then at $17000 you would have $10000 to live off and very little left to save.
pintobean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Chatteris Reply with quote

im going to be working with Chatteris for this wage: free apartment, reimbursement of travel expenses, and about 600USD a month, thats nothing, but I dont think its horrible, thats about what I had when I lived there in 2002...its not like i have kids or something...and 9 months later i get to be a net, seems like the pay for being a NET is pretty good...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Hong Kong All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: