Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in France! PLEASE HELP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vallillo1983

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Teaching in France! PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

Hello, i am interested in using my TESOL degree and CELTA certifiacte to come and work in France! Can anyone let me know what's the employemnt situation there! are there many jobs and is it easy enough to find work!

Merci

Luigi Vallillo
d moon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Teaching in France! PLEASE HELP Reply with quote

vallillo1983 wrote:
Hello, i am interested in using my TESOL degree and CELTA certifiacte to come and work in France! Can anyone let me know what's the employemnt situation there! are there many jobs and is it easy enough to find work!

Merci

Luigi Vallillo

If you do not have reasons for coming to France beyond teaching than I would suggest you use your certificate to teach in Asia where you will be well remunerated and appreciated.

As for France, its a piece of cake to find a job here teaching but the lifestyle/income it will give you will be little better than someone making minimum wage for alot more effort!

France, and Paris in particular, are wonderful places to live but not as an English teacher...
Perpetual Traveller

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a thread about a year ago that's worth checking out, it's not so much about the availability of work as it is about living costs etc but I think it's worth a read.

http://www.eslcafe.com/forums/job/viewtopic.php?t=7481

PT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> France All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: