Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About my posts..

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Kuwait
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pangley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: About my posts.. Reply with quote

I had a friend who worked for Qualitas before and I thought he got a really crap deal there, so I wanted to get info that might tell people how bad the situation is there without first hand knowledge.

I befriended a guy who started to work with them recently and I used him to get info about the school and post it here.

But I guess people started to heed the words I said and refused to work there.

But at the same time, I inadvertantly caused harm to his job.
To him, I want to say I am truly sorry for using him for info to slam this company. He was an unwitting pawn in this game.

I truly hope nothing bad befalls him because of my posts and if anything does happen, I hope he has the courage to let me and other people know because he is a really nice guy who is trying to support his new family.

So, instead of posting anything negative, I want anyone who wants to know about this company to pm me instead.

Although I don't talk to him, I still have some contacts (both native speaking and Egyptian English teachers) to know about this school.

So if you want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact me.

cheers~!
zagnut

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man....

You completely screwed me.
I am the guy you contacted and I got into so much trouble by you.
Because of you, I almost lost my job and now I am under so much suspicion by my bosses.

I don't have any trouble here, not like you think.
And you use me to spread rumors and try to spark your own personal agenda.

Yeah, I don't want to speak to a coniving lowlife like you and I prefer to just do well for me and my family.

I would like to do my work in peace without you interfering in my life.
So if you want to say anything bad about this school, please don't involve me or anyone else I work for.

I feel stressed out by people like you who continually cause trouble for me.

If you have something bad to say, either keep it to yourself or do it somewhere else so people like me don't get hurt by dirtbags like you.
middleastman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: idiot Reply with quote

MOD EDIT
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Kuwait All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: