Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teaching in Bonn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panther33

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Teaching in Bonn Reply with quote

Does anyone know what the Helliwell SprachenSchule in Bonn are like as an employer or Kay international??
Would esp like to chat with any current or former teachers to see what these schools are like.
Also if anyone knows of any positions available I would love to know. I am moving to Bonn on the 1st of March.
suzanna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't offer advice to you about schools in Bonn. I was actually wondering how your job search has gone. Are you employed yet? If so, are you happy with your job situation? Any warnings about school? I am planning to move to southern Germany in the fall myself (from Canada). Did you search for a position via the Internet before you actually arrived in Germany? What are the chances of success with that do you think? Do you speak German at all? I speak a fair amount, but not fluently (yet) and was wondering how much of an advantage someone with knowledge of German would have? Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Germany All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: