Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Busmans Holiday

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mique

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Busmans Holiday Reply with quote

Hi to all the teachers in Germany. Im working in Paderborn, nice quite place if anyone prefers the relaxed life. Im writing here because Ive just been to Spain to do a Spanish course....was kind of losing interest in teaching and lacking ideas so thought Id try learning something new and putting myself in the position of learner.......What an amazing experience! In 6 weeks Ive gone from complete beginner (apart from a few grammar basics) to being able to communicate in Spanish. Whats more, Ive come back with fresh ideas, energy and with the reassurance that what we do in the classroom really can have a positive affect on people.

For anyone whos feeling they are "burning out" I can really recommend doing what Ive just done. Amazing. Booked my course through an online service who actually sell courses cheaper than the schools they represent. And it really didnt cost the Earth. If anyone is interested drop me a line or leave a message here.
mique

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Prices Reply with quote

Thought Id give you an idea of what this all costs:

For example: 2 weeks in Malaga on the south coast - 365 Euros. This includes 20 hours of Spanish lessons per week and accommodation sharing a double room in a shared flat with other students.

Same thing but in a single room costs 414 Euros.

4 weeks, same Spanish hours, double room in a flat costs 580 Euros!!!

Get a cheap flight and it really doesnt cost a fortune.

The website where I booked is being revamped right now but you can contact a guy their (English) through: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Germany All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: