Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone tried the Peace Corps?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
n&n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Troll away Reply with quote

Quote:
You get denied or something?! ''
You have to wonder how some of these supposed EFL professionals make it past middle school what with their pathetic attempts at humor.

Quote:
Let me guess.....you, right?
No, your mama and her doucebag in Ohio.

Quote:
Ah, yes, so you're here to set the record straight, huh?
Well, I'd love to send you to the moon if you'd climb out of your little rat hole.

Quote:
Oh, I enjoy old threads. I just question those who delude themselves into thinking they're projecting their 'enlightenment' onto the peons. Especially those so desperate for acknowledgment that they bump threads that are three years old. But hey, *high five* now, huh?
So now you enjoy old threads. Ladies and gents we've got ourselves a flip flopper here. How about a kick in the teeth?
runthegauntlet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Fail Reply with quote

n&n wrote:
Quote:
You have to wonder how some of these supposed EFL professionals make it past middle school what with their pathetic attempts at humor.

Quote:
Let me guess.....you, right?
No, your mama and her doucebag in Ohio.

Quote:
Ah, yes, so you're here to set the record straight, huh?
Well, I'd love to send you to the moon if you'd climb out of your little rat hole.

Quote:
Oh, I enjoy old threads. I just question those who delude themselves into thinking they're projecting their 'enlightenment' onto the peons. Especially those so desperate for acknowledgment that they bump threads that are three years old. But hey, *high five* now, huh?
So now you enjoy old threads. Ladies and gents we've got ourselves a flip flopper here. How about a kick in the teeth?

Wow.

A flip flopper? Lulz. So your reading comprehension is on the same level as your neanderthal-esque cognitive development, huh?

Kick in my teeth?! Laughing

Well, I think it's been pointed out how you're uh.... lacking in some areas. But hey, you go ahead and manifest that assertion just a bit more, huh?

I assume this thread will get locked up anyway now that you've delved straight into the deep end so I'll just leave you to swim in your own diluted gene pool.
n&n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: . Reply with quote

Quote:

Well, I keep having to deny your mother. Tell that b**ch to stop calling me. I already paid her the money!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: