Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Beloit sounds like a sound gig. if not good $

View previous topic :: View next topic  
run-jp

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Beloit sounds like a sound gig. if not good $ Reply with quote

I ran across Beloit months back on the WWW. sounded silly to pay them up front, so i could work. But... now i see i'll pay 20 perc. my pay in tax, and that Poland is full of dodgy scam schools (guess good schools dont send out adverts),
then, Beloits finding me a proper Uni or HS to work in...and a free flat (untaxable!) , well....
If i needed mucho $$$$ would go back to Nihon, but for a Euro experience, will except less $. So....any Beliot vets out there to comment?
PS thnxHarry for the links, guess i ll check those a bit for plan B (in-country search) sore ja, Tom
Laughing
bnix

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:29 am    Post subject: CETP?Well,It's YOUR Money.... Reply with quote

So,let me ask you...are they charging $3000 for a placement now...or are they still running their "special discount"?($1000)?
True,there are dodgy,scammy schools in Poland(like EVERYWHERE in this business),but there are also some legit schools.Do you REALLY want to pay Beloit(CETP) a big fee for finding you a placement?It's YOUR money of course,but think about it before you hand them any cash.If you DO decide to go with them let me at least suggest that you do not give them ALL of the fee until you actually get to your placement and see what it is like.Please be careful.Of course,they will happily take your money.The crux of the matter, in my opinion ,is that they really provide very little...certainly not justifying fees like they charge!Best of luck.Be careful!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Poland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: