Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guarenteed winning lottery number

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rock2134

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Guarenteed winning lottery number Reply with quote

Only joking...

Sorry for the boring question, but can anyone tell me the name of the English speaking newspapers in this country and websites. ie. places where there are classified ads for jobs and accomadation etc.

Ciao
Bebsi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never knew newspapers COULD speak English....or any language at that, Har, har, har!!!!

I'm only joking too!!

On a more serious note, the Bucharest Business Weekly...but they don't really advertise for EFL teachers.

That being said, I may have openings for EFL teachers starting in in the autumn, if you PM me.

Either way, if you PM me with specific questions, I may be able to answer some of them. Smile
Bebsi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rock2134,

Since your last posting I've been browsing, and noticed that you have posted in many other European countries' fora also. In some cases, you start with "Just joking....", and in others, something along the lines of "Just off to start a new life in...(name of country)." You appear to be starting a new life in many countries simultaneously, in fact, including Spain, Greece, Italy, Turkey, Czech Republic, Poland...etc, etc.

Allow me to make an observation here.

If you are seriously looking for work in ANY of those countries, or here in Romania, you should first decide on which one. Then, maybe you should stop "joking" and start acting serious? If you behave seriously, then maybe someone will take you seriously.

I know, from looking at your posts, that most institutions with integrity would be reluctant to hire anyone with an approach like yours.
dracotei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bebsi,

I'd be interested in teaching in Romania. PM= private message? If so, can I? I am fluent in Romanian, English, majored in French, minored in Italian, lived in France, Italy, Bucharest and Chicago. I'm now in FLorida, but I hate it here. I have a Bachelor in languages, obviously, and I have taught ESL on a part time basis in a community college for about 3 years. I am an American citizen, so I'm wodering if I'm out of luck since the British seem to have an easier time obtaining jobs in Romaina. I also have an international teaching license and certificate that I got from Global Tesol a few years back (thanks to Dave's site). I thought those things "expire" so to speak. What's your advice for me? Also, can I bring my cat (no, I'm not kidding)?

"Chicago - Chris"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Romania All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: