Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

how does one register for this website?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomadder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one from N.S.? Great!

I have no memory of how I came to be on this forum. Probably aliens. Read about that alien landing in Shag Harbour? Supposed to compare to the Roswell thing except they hit the ocean-strange lights and all that. They must be still here. Yes British friends this is a true place in Nova Scotia. But that's nothing compared to Newfoundland. Ex: Come(sp?)By Chance
darkpoet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Speaking of aliens... Reply with quote

Small world, eh? My grade 11 English prof was a reporter for the Herald during the Shag Harbour incident... he never talked about it and then one day I see this CBC special on these aliens and lo-and-beyold Mr Macleod (a feared crazy teacher too) was babbling about irrefutable alien evidence...

Arrow Sorry to be posting on this thread so much but I can't seem to login for the Korea Jobs forums... which prevents me from posting there... so... can anyone guess...? I can't find the magic "register button" - what the f- man? Am I crazy or do I really need to register for those forums again? Confused
Capergirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry about going off-topic, darkpoet. We do it all the time here. Wink The Canadians seem to be especially bad for it...you know how we can be about making connections with folks from "home". Laughing
Mr. Kalgukshi
Mod Team
Mod Team

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Separate Registrations Reply with quote

Bendrix wrote:
I'm registered, but I can't get into the Korean Discussion Forum.
Any suggestions? Thanks. Question

You must register separately for each discussion forum. Best way is to contact Dave Sperling.
darkpoet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:28 am    Post subject: Okay so... Reply with quote

Well if I had realized the nature of these forums I would've realized it was just a minor adjustment to the directory structure contained in the url to find the registration form... For anyone in the future wanting to register for the Korea forums, click here...

http://www.eslcafe.com/forums/korea/profile.php?mode=register

I am guessing that all forums here follow a similar pattern... although as a computer geek I see this only as a space-waster... namely because each seperate "forum" obviously uses seperate user datebases (complete with avatars, etc)... Oh well. If Dave can spare the disk space, I don't really care too much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Newbie Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: