Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good online ESL courses?? From Mexico DF

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan allan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 4:10 am    Post subject: Good online ESL courses?? From Mexico DF Reply with quote

I'd like to knock off a course or two. Any suggestions? I'm Canadian and would probably favor Canuck unis but open to suggestions. Also, I'm considering taking some in class courses here in Mexico City. Appreciate any pointers.

Dan.

PS NEW ENGLISH DAILY IN DF. "THE HERALD"!!
Brenda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

I've been in contact with a Mr. Guy Courchesne who is Canadian and runs a TESL certification school in Mexico City. I really admire his way of thinking and would recommend that you get in touch with him or check out his website:

www.innovative-english.com

or email him at: [email protected]

He's posted several messages here on Dave's on the Message Board under Teacher Training. It could also give you an idea about him and his organisation.

Personally, I can't wait to get back to Mexico and when I do (which may be in a month Very Happy ) I intend on dropping by the school and meeting Guy. Should I be equally impressed in person then I'll consider taking some extra courses myself (Business English being one in particular).

By the way, here's a question of my own, DF is so big Exclamation that I wouldn't even know where to start looking for a job on my own down there. Would you have any pointers as to where I could start?

Thanks and good luck!

Brenda
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Mexico All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: