Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moldova...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Macedonia and the Balkans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPOP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Moldova... Reply with quote

I asked this in the Russia and CIS forum, but then I found this place. Does, or has, anyone taught in Moldova? I am planning on moving there this summer and am looking for a job.

Thanks!
tuneintokyo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm American, so I don't think I'll be able to get an EU passport. As Moldova is not a part of the EU, will I be able to get a work visa easily there? I am also interested in learning about people's experiences there.
scot47

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to check out the difference between
passport
visa
work permit
maruss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: The poorest country in Europe... Reply with quote

Even Albania has overtaken it....there are a multitude of dire problems in Moldova and the economic situation there is so bad that nearly every family has at least one known person working abroad!The chances of you finding paid teaching work there are remote to say the least and would probably be limited to organisations like the British Council(if they operate there).The main attraction of the place is it's scenery and stunningly beautiful women!!
scot47

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hardly in the Balkans ! By all accounts that I hear a very depressed economy. You might make enough to eat but there is no guarantee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Macedonia and the Balkans All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: