Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Launch Offshore/Infosys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teflrocks

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Launch Offshore/Infosys Reply with quote

Has anyone ever worked for Launch Offshore/infosys in Bangalore or Delhi?

Have had a pretty bad experience with their whole recruitment procedure. they seem totally disorganised and the job contract is pretty awful.

what are other people's experiences?
rockyp44

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Launch Offshore/Infosys Reply with quote

teflrocks wrote:
Has anyone ever worked for Launch Offshore/infosys in Bangalore or Delhi?

Have had a pretty bad experience with their whole recruitment procedure. they seem totally disorganised and the job contract is pretty awful.

what are other people's experiences?

teflrocks,

I think it is very important that you when you give a heads up like that (which is appreciated, believe me!) that you be more specific w/what went wrong in the procedure AND the job contract deficits.

Thanks!
travelingirl68

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Teflrocks,

I think that for the Infosys jobs, it helps to be here on the ground in India. I know a few people who have worked for them in the past, and might possibly work for them in future, but unfortunately, don't know tooo much about the job.

It sounds a bit like what we do here in MS, just not as much money (could be TOTALLY wrong there!) or as many benefits...

For some things, it seems like it would be better to apply while you are in India - you can talk to people, see things for yourself, etc.
teflrocks

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear all,

I got a job offer from Lauch Offshore but declined it for various reasons due to the lack of organisation, incompetence and poor communication and listening skills of the manager recruiting me. The contract terms were also terrible.

If anyone needs further detail about LO and the problemsI experience then PM me and I will explain more.....
Carriec65

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Jobs in India Reply with quote

Dear all,

I too have been had a bad experience with the LO crowd - they were very hard to pin down....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> India All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: