Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Paperwork.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phil_b

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Paperwork......... Reply with quote

I know most people work in Argentina as an illegal... BUT if you had the opportunity to legalise yourself - would you take it? And are there any docs you'd ghave to have legalised (stamped for a large quantity of $$$).

When I went to work in Paraguay I had to get a police letter saying I wasn't a naughty boy and my birth cert stamped in the FCO and Paraguayan embassy in London - Is it a similar process for Argentina?
Sfletcher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good question... I'd like to know thiis too. Also, how did you get the police certificate saying that you'd behaved yourself, and how much did it cost?

Steve
Phil_b

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a data protection record, by going into the local police station, asking for it and paying �10.... It takes about 6 weeks to come. It does have written across the bottom that it is not a certificate of good conduct - which wasn't a problem... but I guess it could be...

The other option is a CRB check, which I needed for a couple of jobs I'm doing at University - but they paid for that, so I don't know much about it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Argentina All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: