Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Difficulty trying to register for the Korean Forum.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adeeod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:04 am    Post subject: Difficulty trying to register for the Korean Forum. Reply with quote

Hi, I have been trying to use the Korean Forum for days and have been unsuccessful. I have registered successfully for these forums, but when I put my user name and password into the Korean one it says I am not registered. There is no link from the Korean site to register from either. I have emailed Dave'e help email address and he replyed that my user name works, but when I tried again I still can't use the Korean one.

Please tell me if you know how I can get to use that Forum. Thankyou.
Mr. Kalgukshi
Mod Team
Mod Team

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 5:56 am    Post subject: KJF Reply with quote

You must register separately for each Forum. One registration does not cover both Forums. If you registered separately for each board, your Korean Forum user name and password should work on that board. Whatever the case, it's probably best to contact Dave Sperling and advise him of the status of your problem. Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: