Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is a medical check up required to work in korea

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyt

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: is a medical check up required to work in korea Reply with quote

im just wondering if a medical is required to work in korea. i dont have HIV but i am 36 and im a little concerned that my drinking routine might be sussed, as i have a little trouble with my liver now and again.
please tell me if you have had a medical and if poss a run down of what they tested you for.
because i smoke in this country UK i am a little concerned. thanx for reading this and i ook forward to hearing you replies.
PS has any body any exp of treaching in vietnam, cambodia or thailand, if so would you like to communicate??
[email protected]
AnthonyWong

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No check up, now worries mate.

Cheers
Albulbul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 8:45 am    Post subject: KOREA ? Reply with quote

There is a special forum for Korea where you might get more responses.
desultude

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyt asked:

Quote:
im just wondering if a medical is required to work in korea. i dont have HIV but i am 36 and im a little concerned that my drinking routine might be sussed, as i have a little trouble with my liver now and again.

Actually, having a drinking problem will probably hold you in good stead here on the R.O.K. It is probably also a good reason not to come here. I would hate to be trying to cope with that problem in this environment, Avoiding drinking takes work, even for someone who doesn't drink!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Asia Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: