Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Experience with EF Anyone????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laughing_magpie06

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
When you left EF WJKT I personally helped you obtain your next job. Perhaps you are not aware of that, perhaps you are and choose to ignore it. When you then moved onto your third job, again I helped you to secure it.

What utter nonsense and lies!!

Quote:
You are no longer here. You couldn�t cut it here or decided you didn�t like it here, or whatever, but you still can�t leave it alone, can you?

Maybe it is you who can't cut it back in your home country. I hope you're not trying to suggest to us that Indonesia is somehow a cut above the west? If so you are deluding yourself. I did cut it there and if not wouldn't have survived more than 3 days let alone years. I know people there with a primary school education and a drinking problem who have survived years here. Oh and before I sign off, it is you, not me who used your full name on this forum so don't go accusing me of naming you to all and sundry. Anyone who wants to find this out only needs to scroll back to our previous posts. And as for what you did to me I have mentioned what you did many times. You are a joke!

Jane, you seem to know a lot about the schools I worked for but I don't remember you at all. Not using a false name are you?
Dave Nesbit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, that�s about what I expected from you.

Puerile name calling, waffling off point and a total avoidance of the issues

I�m through with you, mate. Can�t be bothered trying to engage you in reasoned debate anymore. It's beyond you.

Truly woeful.
Mr_Magoo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: * Reply with quote

It appears that your philanthropy has gone unnoticed, Dave.

It may be better to focus your energy on people who appreciate it.

I guess we all live and learn.
Henry_Cowell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laughing_magpie06 wrote:
Anyone who wants to find this out only needs to scroll back to our previous posts.

But there are no specific examples from you in those posts. If anything about your experiences at EF West Jakarta displeased you, we really need to read some specifics (as Mr. Nesbit has repeatedly suggested).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Indonesia All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: