Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for work in Santo Domingo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Caribbean Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MLamoureux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:15 am    Post subject: Looking for work in Santo Domingo Reply with quote

I am currently looking to make a move to Santo Domingo, DR. My boyfriend has a contract to play baseball with the Santo Domingo Licey through the winter months and I would love to find employment while with him.
I have three years of ESL teaching experience in China and I feel quite confident in the classroom. I would love some advice on the hiring process in the DR, and suggestions on how to sell myself within each job application.
I have been directed to The Ashton School and also to El Dominico Americano, but I would love to hear of any other experiences had in the DR.
Cheers.
CG1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

I too have been looking for a teaching position in the DR. I was wondering if you were successful in your job hunt and if there may be any advice you could offer? I have contacted many schools, but have not heard back from any. I know schools are out for the summer right now so that may have something to do with it.

Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> General Caribbean Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: