Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Romanian newbie to teach in Prague?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do the language schools in Prague also hire non-native English teachers?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
NO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Aniri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Romanian newbie to teach in Prague? Reply with quote

Hi all,

First of all I would like to say a big THANK YOU for the wonderful job you are doing here! I found a lot of valuable advice and information Wink

I am seriously considering moving to Prague and having a 100% lifestyle change. Right now I am managing the operations of an online business in Bucharest.

I noticed that most people coming to Prague and looking for an English teacher job are native English speakers. Where does this leave me, a Romanian girl that has learned English as a second language?
I have finished an English highschool, I have a University Degree in Law, a Master Course in Business Law and 4 years of business and management practice. I will also get my Trinity Tefl in Prague and I hold an EU passport.
What are my chances in getting a good job as a teacher in Prague?
Do I stand a 50/50 percent against the natives or my chances are much less than that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Czech Republic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: