Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

accelingua- any good?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tina23

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: accelingua- any good? Reply with quote

Hello, just had a job interview with accelingua, to work freelance in Dusseldorf. I had a look round the forums here to find out a bit more about them, but couldn't find too much. Does anyone have any experience working for them? It sounds good, but what puts me off a bit is the fact that there is no central "hub" as it where, no teachers' room to prepare lessons in, and no access to materials (apart from the coursebooks for each class, but no real resources library). Which means you have to be very self-contained. I suppose as a freelancer though, that's to be expected and maybe I've been spoiled so far. The money sounds decent, and of course working freelance, you're more concerned about getting enough hours rather than some school piling classes on you.
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who has had contact with this company, good or bad. Please tell me if you're thinking "noooooooo run away, run for your life" as well as "great chool, recommend it, go for it" Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Germany All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: