Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your favorite city to teach in?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMF08D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Your favorite city to teach in? Reply with quote

Hello all,

I am curious to hear what your favorite Thai city to teach in is, and why? I am currently weighing my options for different cities - from rural sticks to big city neon lights. Ive done quite a bit of research on many of the different areas and provinces but I would love to hear from the community about everyone's own personal experiences. Any and all opinions are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Particular cities I've been recommended are Ayutthaya, Chon Buri, Khon Kaen, Krabi, Lampang, Nonthaburi, Roi Et, Si Ratcha, Surat Thani, and Surin.

Ajarn and LonelyPlanet has great regional guides but nothing beats first hand experience and anecdotes. Hope to hear from everyone soon. All the best!
EFL Educator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets see my favorite Thai city to teach in is Bangkok...because this is where I earn most THAI BATHS! Laughing
scot47

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baths ? In that heat I prefer a shower !
suphanburi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EFL Educator wrote:
Lets see my favorite Thai city to teach in is Bangkok...because this is where I earn most THAI BATHS! Laughing

So is that at the soapy place on soi 2 or soi 12 where you get so many Thai Baths?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Thailand All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: