Site Search:

Get TEFL Certified & Start Your Adventure Today!
Teach English Abroad and Get Paid to see the World!
Job Discussion Forums Forum Index Job Discussion Forums
"The Internet's Meeting Place for ESL/EFL Students and Teachers from Around the World!"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CostaricaTefl.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ouroboros42

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: CostaricaTefl.com Reply with quote

Just giving an endorsement to this school. I just did the one month TEFL certificate course and was very pleased. I remember looking around on this site and not being able to find out anything about this school, so if anyone was wondering, this school is legit and is a good bargain. One of the best things is, you come away with a portfolio that shows the classes you taught and your evals, etc. It's in Samara on the Nicoya pennisula.
sarafille

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: thanks for the endorsement Reply with quote

Hi ouroboros:

Thank you for posting your experience with this school! I had been wondering the same thing about that particular program and have been flip-flopping back and forth between that one and Maximo Nivel in San Jose, which I have heard is very good.

How was your job search experience with this TEFL cert? Did you have any help from the instructors in making new contacts? I'm a bit old school, but I happen to think that you go to an area for school that you would like to make connections that will somehow help you get a job afterward!

thanks again for the post.
justenanderson

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What was the cost of the course? How many hours per week?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Job Discussion Forums Forum Index -> Costa Rica All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: